Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Day In the Life Of Miss Soph

                          I love to start out my day taking some relaxing time and playing on my mat
                                                          


                                                                            
                              
  Then it's time for bath time which i enjoy these days too
    Then mom has yet another photo shoot with me
                                                                   
                                                                    
      Just take some time and hang with momma

                                                                               Mr. Ducky stops by and hangs out with us for a while too
      Then daddy comes home and we spend some time in front of the tv
            Now i entertain mommy and daddy and lay down with them for a little bit

     This usually is when my day ends and its time for my bedtime...
             Or not... maybe just alittle bit later


Goodnight
                                                                            
                                                                         
                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                                                                              
                                             
                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                                              

4 comments:

  1. Haha I love this posts how it's through her eyes that's so cute. I bet you wonder sometimes "What is she really thinking?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder all the time what she really is thinking! lol She's probably thinking put me back in mom, im tired of having to hear and see all these crazy people! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww.....very sweet!!! I love this adorable post through our precious little grandbaby's eyes!! I just showed this to Grampa too...:) We both loved it, and we both love you with all of our heart our dear Sophie girl!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I remember you and this sweet baby! She looks so cute in hats with flowers and bows! Come say hi any time :D

    ReplyDelete