Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pink, preety, and just for my little girl

On saturday i went with my mother and my sister to register at target for my baby shower on septmber 18th. My sister is throwing it for me (: As i was pointing the gun and clicking, my mother and sister went behind me and bought some stuff already off the registery list.










This little pooh sweater james picked out for sophie


A couple weekends ago i had found a great deal on this cute bassinet off of craigslist. It came from this girl named ashton, she just recently had a little girl and never had used the bassinet because she now cant get her out of the bed with her. We had met her along with her mother and her daughter Zoe. They were very nice people, so the bassinet has more meaning to it , knowing where it has come from (:





                                                            

3 comments:

  1. It was so much fun going with you to Target to help you register for the baby shower! :) Glad we got to do that with you! I am happy you like your new things too!
    That little Pooh sweater goes so good with the boots...:) Very sweet!!!
    The little bassinet/changing table is adorable. And, it looks like it will come in very handy. Especially that you can take the bed part off, and that it include all of that storage for you! :)
    Thanks for coming up to visit! We enjoyed the time with you. Hope you are having a good day. Looking forward to visiting with you on Saturday too....:)
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beth, you're going to have a baby-girl - oh, how exiting! She's s o lucky to have a mummy who prepares everything so gorgeously - these pix are sweet! Hope you feel great and have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is coming along so pretty! And it sounds like you're finding great deals on everything too that's so awesome! And OMG I love those white booties with the pink boe! I want them in adult size haha

    ReplyDelete