Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rainy Day..




Outside when it's all rainy and cold, it reminds me of christmas time and my mom baking cookies or some type of yummy fudge. I always loved helping whenever she would make cookies and letting me either "lick the bowl" or have the beaters (: So today i decided to make some pepperiment cookies
                                                              










                                                                               

                                         

2 comments:

  1. MMMmmmmmmm! I wish we would have stayed longer on our visit! Didn't know you were baking cookies! :) Those look yummy, Beth! I am so touched you have rainy-day-cookie-baking memories with me Sweetie! :) I have never tried to make these as "drop" cookies. I think they would turn out better! They look SOOOOOO good!! :)

    I love how all of your photos turned out too! SWEET!!!!!!!! :)
    lOVE YOU & hope you are having a great day,
    xoxo Mom @}~`}~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM very festive cookies sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete