Monday, September 13, 2010

VMA Fashion

Here's my recap on some of the fashion from last nights the vma's

Lady gaga in Alexander McQueen. Yes she does always make a statement, but i love that she is not afraid to state her opinions through fashion or her music. And surprisingly this is a mild outfit in my opinion of one of her outfits. Besides the head dress, the dress itself i don't mind she makes it work. I liked her makeup also with her hair, kinda a whimsical fairy look to me.

Katy Perry

I like the dress but with the hair i think it is just a little to much, i think she should have just done the hair, or just made a statement with the dress if she was going to make a statement. But her makeup was very pretty also to me.

Hailey Williams From Paramore
     I love those shoes! And i love that she rocks her porcelain like skin. You don't have to be tan to be beautiful. The dress would have been cute with out so many of the flowers on it, would have liked it with just the black bow on top of the dress.
Sahar Dikar From Real World New Orleans
I love her dress, her shoes, and her clutch! Its alot of glitz, but she definitely pulls it off! I've been loving this season of the real world she's on too (My guilty pleasure (: hehe)
Bethenny Frankel
I love her dress and her simple accessorizing. She does always looks adorable though in my opinion. I cant believe that she just had her little baby girl Bryn only 6 months ago! I hope i look that good after i have my Sophie.

Kesha
Love her music, but sometimes her style i question i think that she could look great if only she would just take away some of the extra craziness. I do like her shoes and her makeup did look good, but the dress with the fur and the hair its just alittle to much!

Kristin Prout Wire From Sweet Sixteen
I have to say this was my favorite look . I love the white dress with the diamond accesories very preety
                                                      

http://www.mtv.com/
http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2010/fashion.jhtml

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the white dress also. No surprise to you I am sure! :)
    I loved reading your thoughts about their dress and make-up. I trust your style, and I think you hit the nail on the head on all of these!
    Love you Sweetie, hope you are feeling well.
    p.s. I am sure you will look as good as Bethenny after Sophie!! No worries there ok!!!!
    Thank you guys for coming up and helping to celebrate my bday on Saturday...:) Loved that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool posts makes me in the mood to bust out my high school dance dresses and dress up haha I've always told Mike we should dress up in our wedding attire next time we go on vacation someday...why pay so much for a dress you can only wear once plus you get a lot of hook ups when you go out right after you get married!!

    ReplyDelete